REPORTS TO: Service Manager
HOURS: 40 Hrs/Wk – MTWThF
SUMMARY: This position is responsible for efficiently inspecting, and the initial cleaning of the interior and exterior of all makes and models of vehicles.
- Closely inspect vehicles for damage both inside and outside of the vehicle.
- Efficiently steam clean engines with steam cleaner.
- Shampoo the carpets and seats of vehicles.
- Clean glass on entire vehicle by utilizing window cleaners, and razor blades when necessary.
- Perform vehicle undercoating in a safe and efficient manner.
- Apply and buff wax to vehicle exterior by utilizing appropriate tools, materials, and equipment.
- Apply spray on fabric protection to the vehicle interior.
- Safely drive vehicles in and out of building.
- Adhere to all company safety policies and utilize the appropriate safety equipment.
- Safely drive cars in the parking lot.
- Perform general housekeeping duties.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred, but not required.
- Some detail experience preferred.
- Job Related Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be detail oriented and able to work well with others.
- Must possess knowledge of auto detail equipment.
STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE:
All vehicles must be cleaned and ready for detailing
Donna Miller 719.667.2954
Adam Cavender 719.667.2916
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org