The Phil Long Family of Dealerships is a dynamic, exciting and fun environment that offers more than a job to hardworking individuals. We offer life opportunities full of personal and professional growth and advancement. We’re at the forefront of our industry because we exemplify change. We embody pride in our employees, pride in our products and our quality of work, pride in our community and in our culture.
Phil Long Ford of Chapel Hills is currently seeking a Parts Counter Salesperson to join our team!
So Step Up! Take action and make yourself visible. Seize the opportunity to advance your career to the next level with Phil Long Dealerships.
This position is responsible for accurately specifying, soliciting, and filling order for service shop technicians. The ultimate goal of this position is ensuring total customer satisfaction by efficiently and accurately filling parts orders.
• Efficiently handle all transactions by identifying technician’s needs, looking up parts requests, filling parts orders, verifying accuracy, and completing transactions on the computer.
• Provide courteous and efficient service to all technicians and assist them in ensuring total customer satisfaction.
• Receive and solicit telephone orders and expedite telephone requests.
• Actively solicit additional (add-on) parts and accessory sales.
• Inform supervisor of any inability to fill parts requests and take appropriate steps to completely fill orders.
• Initiate and track special orders for non-stock items ordered by technicians.
• Ensure all technicians have parts (which are in stock) within a 5 minute standard.
• Inform technicians when orders are ready.
• Communicate with shop counter driver to ensure all parts requests are filled within standard for those parts in town.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Two years parts counter experience. Experience in factory parts systems preferred.
• Factory or ASE Certification preferred.
• Knowledge of parts and factory parts system.
• Technical product knowledge.
• Ability to perform accurate and detailed work.
• Strong customer service sales and telephone skills.
• Must possess a valid Colorado Driver’s License
• All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States
• Must be able to successfully complete the post offer drug screening, background check and physical
• Generous compensation plan
• Health and Dental Insurance available
• 401K retirement plan
• Sundays off
All Phil Long Dealerships are Equal Opportunity Employers