The Phil Long Family of Dealerships is a dynamic, exciting and fun environment that offers more than a job to hardworking individuals. We offer life opportunities full of personal and professional growth and advancement. We’re at the forefront of our industry because we exemplify change. We embody pride in our employees, pride in our products and our quality of work, pride in our community and in our culture.
Phil Long Ford of Chapel Hills is currently seeking Sales Consultants to join our team!
We have openings in our Used Vehicle Department and our Military Auto Exchange Department. If you are interested in Used Vehicle Sales contact TD Townsend at 719-572-2277 or if you’re interested in the Military Auto Exchange position contact Norm Bothum at 719-572-2214.
Take action and make yourself visible.
Seize the opportunity to advance your career to the next level with Phil Long Dealerships.
This position is responsible for the sale and lease of new or used automobiles with an emphasis on customer satisfaction.
• Develop and maintain an effective prospect and referral system
• Follow the Phil Long Sales Process
• Meet store objectives
• Know, understand, and communicate the vehicle’s operating features, warranty, and purchase documentation to customers
• Must love working with people and have a positive attitude
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must possess a valid Colorado Driver’s License
• Must be able to read and comprehend instructions and information
• All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States
• Must be able to successfully complete the post offer drug screening and background checks
• Generous compensation plan
• Phil Long’s in house sales training program and online virtual training
• Recognition and bonuses for reaching store objectives
• Health and Dental Insurance available
• 401K retirement plan
• Sundays off
All Phil Long Dealerships are Equal Opportunity Employers