Phil Long Ford of Denver is searching for Mid Level Automotive Service Technicians/Mechanics to inspect, maintain and repair vehicles.
For immediate consideration email your resume or
call Gregg at 303-932-5539.
This position is responsible for the service and maintenance of customer vehicles. 2+years of automotive experience in a dealership or independent shop required.
- Diagnose the cause of malfunctions and perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and /or factory standards.
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components.
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
- Contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Must love working with people and have a positive attitude
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must possess a valid Colorado Driver’s License
- Must be able to read and comprehend instructions and information
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must be able to successfully complete the post offer drug screening, background check and physical
- Generous compensation plan
- Health and Dental Insurance available
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid vacation
- Sundays off
All Phil Long Dealerships are Equal Opportunity Employers