POSITION: Internet Sales Consultant
SALARIED/HOURLY: Commissioned Employee
REPORTS TO: General Manager/Sales Manager
HOURS: To be determined
SUMMARY: The Internet Sales’ primary responsibility is to respond to internet sourced customer inquiries and ensure that the dealership capitalizes on the maximum profit potential available through internet sales.
- Effectively responding to all internet sourced vehicle inquiries that come to the dealership via email or in bound phone calls on a dedicated internet phone line.
- Understanding the psychology of the internet customer and work with them accordingly to draw them into the store for proper vehicle demonstration and to close the transaction.
- Checking E-mail frequently and responding to customer inquiries immediately.
- Seeking out leads and monitoring lead sources.
- Having a thorough knowledge of dealership products and services.
- Coordinating internet promotions with other dealership sales promotions and advertising.
- Establishing goals that are consistent with the dealership’s standards of productivity and devising a strategy to meet those goals.
- Proficient computer skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good customer service skills
Donna Miller 719.667.2954
Adam Cavender 719.667.2916
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org