POSITION: Wholesale Parts Sales
REPORTS TO: Parts Manager
HOURS: 45-50 Hrs/Wk 7am – 7pm (Rotating schedules)
MTWThF – Saturday Rotation Schedule
SUMMARY: The person in this position is responsible for soliciting and servicing wholesale parts customers. The primary goal of this position is to accurately identify and fill customer orders and ensure total customer satisfaction and prompt delivery.
- Ensure the total satisfaction of wholesale customers.
- Solicit wholesale parts business by servicing incoming parts calls, and contacting outside fleets, independent garages, and service stations.
- Accurately identify customer needs by listening and asking appropriate probing questions.
- Fulfill customer needs by looking up parts in cataloging materials, microfiche, and CPD while accurately recording parts orders and ordering non-stock items.
- Suggest related items, seasonal lines, and/or special parts to customers for additional sales, and when customer requested items are on back order.
- Develop action plan to meet departmental sales goals and coordinate plan with supervisor.
- Answer phones within three to five rings and respond to phone requests within two to three minutes.
- Inform customer when special order parts have arrived.
- Assist in updating parts catalogs and/or microform reader with periodic changes.
- Follow all departmental safety policies and utilize safety equipment when appropriate.
- Attend all Parts department meetings.
- Assist in the preparation of order for delivery by printing invoices, fill orders, obtaining correct order information, etc.
- Process credit returns daily.
- Place all returned parts to stock in the proper storage location.
- Initiate credit applications for new accounts.
- Fill-in various Parts department positions when needed such as retail and shop counter-sales, cashier, etc.
- Assist in other areas of the Parts department when necessary such as housekeeping, delivery, stock arrangements, etc.
- Assist with the completion of yearly Inventory.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years minimum experience in parts and sales.
- Job Related Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of parts and factory parts system.
- Computer literate.
- Strong customer service, sales, and telephone skills.
- Ability to perform accurate and detailed work.
Technical product knowledge.
Donna Miller 719.667.2954
Adam Cavender 719.667.2916
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com